Blossoming writer (hopefully).
It would be the coolest thing ever if I could read minds. If I knew what ran through your mind when you saw me. Or thought of me. That would make this so much easier.
I’m the opposite. I’m horrible at picking things up. I know when people are upset, for the most part; other than that I can’t tell things like flirting, or just general closeness. Which confuses me.
Not that I’m open, though. I’m a master at the art of feeling disguise. Unless I REALLY want someone to notice, then I overexaggerate like shit.
I don’t know.
I want you to tell me what you think of me so either way I’ll know.
Hi, my name is
My name is
My name is
Chika chicka SLIM SHADY.
Haha, oh the good old days. Eminem is up there in the artists that I used to listen to hardcore. Because I was hardcore, right? Kinda like Bullet for my Valentine, and Rob Zombie, and Megadeth, and stuff.
Oh, and Green Day. Hahahahahaha.
Right, but what was I supposed to be doing? Cleaning my room? Psh. No way. I think that, for the most part, teenagers have a physical inability to keep their rooms clean. I mean, it’s not like I have a bunch of rotting food and rodents up here, I just can’t see the floor. It’s covered in clothing and old notebooks and various objects that I love way too much to get rid of. And it COULD be sorted so that the floor would be visible, but that’s not something I’m interested in doing.
Just something that I have to do or I’ll be grounded and no me gusta being grounded.
Today I’m off to raft the river with some old friends I haven’t seen in about six months. Before that it was about a year. I’m starting to like having a balance of old and new friends - good friends, of course.
Friends who’ll have fucking fun! Wooooo
Haha okay. I’m done now.
I miss Tinker. :(
Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself. Day 02 → Something you love about yourself. Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for. Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for. Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life. Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do. Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for. Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit. Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know. Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on. Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on. Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.) Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter) Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it. Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without. Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something. Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage. Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics? Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol. Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life. Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life. Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter) Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today. Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why? Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now? Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do? Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why. Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
What’s it like in New York City? (Boise.) You’re a thousand miles away, (or like…4.) But tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Tonight, I am at my amiga’s house. We are just hanging out for the first time months. Watching Flight of the Concords and whatnot. Fun stuff! Donuts, Chips Ahoy, Monster, yum. She’s asleep, but I can’t sleep. So I’m using her computer because I can’t figure out how to turn the volume on her TV down. Hahaha. Is that weird? I used to practically live over here. Chrissy’s pretty much my sister in that respect. Last summer we spent SO much time together that we just bickered like old ladies all day. But we got over that. :] So yeah. I don’t feel weird walking around her house at 3 AM. Psh. I have Hey There Delilah stuck in my head on repeat though. A lot of people really dislike that song, I guess. Or think it’s overplayed. It is overplayed. Or it was… not so much anymore. I do like it in small doses. Sorry I haven’t been posting much lately. Things have been a little crazy. /: Tomorrow/Later Today: I’m gonna go running, and swimming, and biking. Sam, Tinker, and I are going to hang out downtown. I’ll probably practice the cello for a while too. Good stuff. Read up on my physics skizzles and then go have fun. (:
This morning, about 10:45 or 11 AM, when my dad and I walked into this apartment it was almost empty. The kitchen had the usual - mostly empty cupboards, fridge, pantry-ish, dishwasher (save for a few plates, a bottle of mustard, and some other cooking and cleaning supplies.) In the living room, a few end tables, a table with chairs, a desk. There’s remnants of a bed frame in my sister’s room, in my dad’s room there’s an entire bed and a few nightstands and lamps.
In my room, there was nothing.
Now, fourteen hours later, it’s not much, but it’s something.
I have an air mattress on a supportish setup, so it’s raised from the ground. In the corner, my backpack. Full of books, notebooks, writing stuff, chargers and cables. The windowsills are deep, I can put my phone, license/debit card, necklaces, candle, and perfume on one. On the other, my camera and unicorn necklace lie peacefully. Courtesy of my mom, I have sheets on my air mattress, and replacement sheets. My closet has t-shirts, jeans, running stuff, and a button up shirt. And a fleece jacket for when it gets cold again.
My dad’s closet is full of clothes too.
We have towels, shower curtains, glasses, a decent supply of food in our fridge. We have a coffee pot, with coffee to go with it. A toaster.
This apartment doesn’t quite feel like home, but it’s still very new and fresh.
As the month wears on, things will start to sort out. We’ll have a couch, maybe a TV. I’ll have a real bed, my desk. My bookshelf. Books, of course. A nightstand. Our PS2 and maybe the Wii. My wall of stuff might come. I’ll have to get rid of a lot of pointless crap.
Which isn’t to say I’m never going back to the house. Of course I will. Just because I’m living primarily with my dad doesn’t mean I don’t want to see my mom. I’ll eat dinner with them, I’ll stay weekends here and there, come chill with them sometimes.
Of course I’m going to miss the way that things were.
Right now I’m just trying to roll with the punches and help my dad out here.
Good music at 1:30. (:
1. My name is Alyssa.
2. I play the cello.
3. I play the guitar.
4. I love the sound of pianos.
5. I love Austin.
6. I have no money management skills whatsoever.
7. I drink way too much soda.
8. I smell like Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
9. I like buying cheap t-shirts from thrift stores.
10. The sides of my converse are tearing away from the rubber, and
11. That makes me happy.
12. I have some Lightning McQueen bodywash that smells like delicious berries.
13. Smelling good is very important.
14. I like to take pictures.
15. But I’m not very good at it.
16. These people make me happy: Austin, TC, Tinker, Tim, Marisa, Sierra, Lindsey, Hoth, Natalie, Steph, Josh, Becca
17. I love Lady Gaga.
18. I also love a ton of other music.
19. I have an ex-boyfriend who’s fluent in Russian.
20. I am not fluent in Russian.
21. I speak English and Spanish and eclectic others.
22. I’m going to grow up to be a totally cliche Boise hippie chick.
23. I am completely okay with that fact.
24. I want to be a senator.
25. I doubt that will happen.
26. So I’ll settle for becoming a high school teacher, English or History.
27. Maybe Spanish. But probably not.
28. Math is my worst subject.
29. I have a bunch of scars on my palms.
30. The skin there is always really dry, flaky, and disgusting in general.
31. I got those scars because I fell while rollerblading.
32. I used to rollerblade for miles and miles in circles around my neighborhood every night.
33. I don’t do it as often now.
34. I still love it, though.
35. Later today, TC and I are writing a script.
36. I think I’m a bad friend.
37. I like to imagine what people would say about me if they were being asked by a professional news crew.
38. I also imagine conversations with people in my head.
39. Sometimes I’m afraid to go to sleep because I’m scared that I won’t wake up again.
40. I really look forward to living the rest of my life.
41. I hate wearing my retainer.
42. I’m not a huge fan of my body.
43. But I really like my face and hair.
44. My foot is asleep.
45. My favorite pair of sunglasses is a cheap pair of red aviators I found at Wal-Mart.
46. I love the way that “surfer’ kids dress.
47. I dress in a rather boring way.
48. I want nothing more than to be different, unique, and memorable.
49. Especially memorable.
50. I am half-way done.
51. I’m trying to finish this list before 3:15 AM.
52. It’s currently 2:49 AM.
53. I don’t have any real reason for staying up late and I’m going to bed as soon as I’m done with this.
54. I stay up pointlessly late pretty often.
55. I love to swing.
56. I love sno-cones!
57. I love the hot weather, especially humid heat.
58. I’m really shy.
59. I think everyone else thinks that I’m weird.
60. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
61. I check Facebook like every 5 minutes.
62. I really like cars.
63. I want a Nissan Versa hatchback, a Kia Rio hatchback, or one of the new Ford Fiestas. :) (hatchback, of course.)
64. I have a bunch of Play-Doh that I never play with. :(
65. I type emoticons after almost everything I say.
66. I have an abnormally large collection of safety pins.
67. One of the walls in my bedroom is almost completely covered in posters, memorabilia, drawings, and awards.
68. A different one has an Obama calendar on it.
69. This is a dirty number.
70. My other two walls are rather boring, except that they’re blue.
71. I love sweaters.
72. I love jeans.
73. Those two things together make me so happy.
74. I’m listening to Great Lake Swimmers right now.
75. I wish I was darker, with darker hair.
76. I want to be a good guitar player, vocalist, and lyricist, and make YouTube videos that people want to watch with me making music.
77. I have a bunch of cool ideas of making really techno songs acoustic, and vice versa.
78. I only have fifteen minutes left, oh no!
79. I go between being really creative and being completely dry and lifeless.
80. I like to compare myself to being a dead animal. (IE - I have the willpower of a dead squirrel.)
81. I LOVE to make people laugh, and be the center of comedic attention in a group of friends.
82. I’m surprisingly good at rapping.
83. My toothbrush is yellow and white.
84. I like blue Jolly Ranchers more than any other kind of candy ever.
85. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people misuse commas.
86. Another is the constant mix-up between your/you’re and they’re/their/there and it’s/its.
87. I had H1N1 (SWINE FLUUU) when it came around in September or October of ‘09.
88. I got it 3 days after getting my lovely iPod Nano smashed in a mosh pit at a concert.
89. I still miss that thing.
90. I prefer to only write in pen.
91. I love getting to drive my mom’s car, even if it is a “lesbian car.”
92. I love dogs!!
93. I’m a little bit of a stalker.
94. Not in the creepy way, I just like to know things about people.
95. I love driving fast.
96. I love rollercoasters.
97. I love thrills and whatnot.
98. I do not love horror movies. They make me paranoid and skittish.
99. I eat way too much junk food.
100. I love you. :)
I love to shop, goddamn.
I just picked up Lindsey’s present - a cute bag from Forever 21 and the “Beach Girl” theme from Sephora. It’s like a delicious orangey smelling bodywash, lotion and lip gloss, hooray! Also a stuffed giraffe that I had lying around (I was going to give it to her for Christmas, but spaced it.)
Tonight, at 5:30, is her birthday party. She’s finally 16!
I decided that I’m just going to ask for the new phone for my own birthday this year. So I’ll just spend the summer having fun (between gas and car insurance and babysitting, etc.) This summer is actually pretty nice though :) I HAVE A TAN ON MY FACE OH MY FREAKING GOD!
It is gloriously beautiful outside, and I can’t wait to hang out with my friends and have a good time.
Tomorrow morning I’m gonna run to the gym and work the fuck out or something, and go to XC practices every night this week! New resolution. I’m taking this one day at a time. Days that I don’t have plans now = fitness days.
I want to go to the beach. -sigh-
I wish my parents would let me take a roadtrip with my friends or something. Just to the Oregon coast, or maybe to a remote Cali-location. But they won’t even let me go camping with a group of friends, so I won’t even bother asking for the road trip. Sometimes I really don’t understand why they don’t trust me :/
But oh well!
Then tomorrow, I’ll hopefully get to hang with Austin. And also hopefully, Dutch Bros with my amiga Sam on Sunday.
Creo que si.